
We finally let the dude come back in the kitchen with us. The poor dog has been trapped in the back the entire time mom has been gone.

Spencer cheesing it up!

Installing the plates and working on details.

Putting the cabinet doors back up.

Caleb modeling new PJ's next to a newly re-hung door.

Spencer helping Daddy.

The cabinets almost back to their places. Everything is in place except a few doors that needed some TLC.

View from the Dining Room

View of Desk and Fridge from Dining Room

View from the hallway looking into the kitchen.

Dining Room Curtains, Rod and new ceiling fan.

View of fridge and cabinets. Thankfully the end is in sight and so close! They come home bright and early Wednesday morning. I hope they love it!
3 comments:
Oh my gosh! I love it! It looks so good! I can't to hear moms reaction! Good job guys!
add a WAIT in there after the can't!
Looks incredible. You guys are awesome. I am sure she is going to LOVE, LOVE it!!
Post a Comment